If you’re like the majority of consumers you don’t think about the parts of a refrigerator before it stops cooling, or before it comes time to replace it. In order to get the most from this invaluable appliance it can be extremely good to understand how it keeps your food cool—and ARC Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to learn all you will want to understand concerning how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to call refrigerator repair Woodland Hills.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You won’t find many homes that do not have a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-own household appliance for many years now. A residential refrigerator will store your food and drinks at the right temperature, in order to eliminate rotting and slow down the growth of bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by distributing the warmth from inside of the refrigerator to the exterior, using the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The main parts of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call ARC Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is a combination of a pump and a motor, and it is necessary for circulation of refrigerant in the system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call a professional company if the compressor is broken.
A refrigerator condenser is found on the back exterior wall of the appliance and will help to disperse the heat collected inside the refrigerator then out to the air.
A evaporator is located on the inside of the refrigerator where it absorbs warmth held inside of it, thereby reducing the interior temperature.
Once the evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to call a professional. You should not wait until it is too late.
Liquid coolant is transported through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby turning the gas into liquid.
The thermostat helps regulate the current temperature within a refrigerator, beginning a new cooling cycle when it is necessary.
The thermostat in a refrigerator is prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in Woodland Hills for service right when an issue happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator is above the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to start, and then the cool down starts. The refrigerator collects the cold liquified refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor guides the hot gas in the direction of the condenser coils located on the back of the appliance, at which point it comes into contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and reverts to a liquid form.
3. The cool liquified gas then continues its trip to the refrigerator evaporator, traveling through the many coils within the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The refrigerant absorbs the heated air from inside the appliance, thereby lowering the temperature down to the correct set point.
5. The coolant then evaporates, and will return back into a gas state, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor so it can continue the cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often found in a number of applications and appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. By contracting warmth from one location and then distributing it to a different one the continuous cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling your house, provides a perfect space for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of several different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need professional attention? You can schedule an appointment with ARC Appliance Repair.
ARC Appliance Repair can service almost all standard brands of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our technicians in Woodland Hills are trained to repair and troubleshoot problems with cooling, broken ice makers, problems with condensation, puddles of water and leaks, light bulbs, touch panels, smart synchronization and countless other problems. We everything about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Woodland Hills Appliance Repair ASAP